Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Taco Beach Shack




I was in the mood for Mexican Food this weekend so after reading positive reviews and press releases, I decided to hit up a Hollywood hot spot called Taco Beach Shack at Hollywood Beach Hostel and Hotel.

When I got there, I saw them slow cooking all their meats which makes the flavor of every bite more tender and enjoyable.

I really wanted to try the wings and the soft shell crab taco. The wings were perfectly cooked and had a crunchy sensation in every bite. They had this homemade delicious tangy sauce topped off with parsley which gave them a unique taste.

The soft shell crab taco was one on a kind. The crab was tempured topped with their homemade salsa. The food was just incredible. The fact that they cook their meats for 15 hours makes everything better. I also tried the short rib mexican pizza that was out of this world. There is so much more on the menu that I can not wait to try when I go back.

The whole restaurant was outdoors and had a beachy, surfer kind of atmosphere.

It was surrounded with sand and beer pong tables. The drink specials were more then reasonable. It is probably a great place to go and hang out for happy hour with some friends and just have a good time.

The website .... http://www.tacobeachshack.com/ is well done meaning they put pride into what they have done. Check it out, its interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! this place is amazing, you can stop by in your swimsuit and flip flops and grab the best taco ever: korean rib with kimchi..I also love the homemade salsas..really spicy so be carefull! nice electronic-house music on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete